We use a range of third party tools to collect, process and store data. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of people using our website.
- We do not trade or sell any information that is collected.
- We ensure the third party tools we use have strict privacy and security standards.
- We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information.
- Cookies are used on this site for user-specific reporting.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however, it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
Collection and use of personal information
The type of personal information we collect may include:
- contact information, including phone number and email address;
- other information relevant to client surveys; and
- any other information requested on this Site or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, through the use of Internet cookies and your communications with our Site. This includes the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the different pages you visit on our Site.
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide information, products and services to you;
- to respond to your queries for advice and services;
- to better understand your needs, enabling us to improve our products and services;
- for internal record keeping;
- to circulate emails about our services and other information which we think you may find interesting;
- to customise the Site according to your interests; and
- to customise documents according to your needs.
We may contact you by a variety of measures including by telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of personal information
We do not disclose, trade or sell any personal information that is collected.
Access to, correction or deletion of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Deletion: You may request that details of your personal information that we hold about you are deleted from our system, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988.
Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please use the unsubscribe link on our e-newsletter or email us at email@example.com.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 23 May 2018