“A Coach is someone who tells you want you don’t want to hear, and has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you have always known you can be” Tom Landry
At Men and Relationships Counselling coaching is both a mentoring experience and structured program.
It provides men with the opportunity of discovering new ways to change their lives free of judgment and shame.
Our coaching is facilitated by MRC associates who are experts in understanding and engaging men.
What Coaching is not?
Coaching is not therapy because it does not focus on emotional healing. However, it can compliment counselling as an addition to the work of personal growth.
Coaching will help you to:
- Identify and define goals
- Create a concrete plan
- Support and hold you accountable for your goals
- Achieve more success in your personal and professional life
- Connect better at home and with family
- Re-discover passion and motivation daily.
- Learn how to balance your role at home and work
- Become a better partner, father, friend and man
Man Talk is a unique Men’s Group Coaching program.
It’s a simple, fun, non- threatening, honest and illuminating look at men’s experiences of life.
Here’s a short introduction to Man Talk
Find out more about the Man Talk Coaching Program here