A new Coaching program offering a dynamic opportunity for men at work.
“A job isn’t just a job. It’s who you are”
We spend a huge part of our life working, consuming all that time and energy. It’s vital that it be a positive and fulfilling experience both for you and those around you.
Your relationship with your work will naturally affect your health and wellbeing.
Consider some key elements below:
Happiness and Motivation
- Are you happy, motivated and looking forward to work tomorrow?
- Do you feel consistently grumpy and miserable every morning?
- Are you disappointed in your work performance?
Stress and Pressure
- Are you thriving on the stress and pressure at work?
- Is your physical health suffering?
- Are you having difficulty sleeping?
- Is your work meaningful and making a real difference?
- Do you feel disillusioned with your role and lack passion?
- Is your potential not being realised and are you feeling undervalued?
Positive work relationships
- Are your work relationships positive, collaborative and influential?
- Do you tend to feel misunderstood and your ideas not being heard?
- Are you fearful of your future position?
- Do you have control over your work/life balance?
- Are you finding it hard to leave the office on time?
- Are you missing out on seeing your partner/wife and the kids?
- Are you being pro-active in taking the next step in your work future?
- Does it seem like you don’t have the time to change?
- Are you staying in your comfort zone?
Do you have the courage to change?
Men’s Work is a coaching process tailored to your needs. It understands that a vision for your success is imperative. We will guide you to discover it and provide you with the strategies to get there.
How does it work?
Men’s Work is a focused process of six weekly sessions where you will be facilitated through the following stages:
Stage 1. Mapping: Where are you today?
Together we will map out a relevant ‘picture’ of your current professional life and identify how it impacts on you today.
Stage 2. Focusing: Where do you want to be in the future?
We will clarify and prioritise your goals and objectives toward the vision of your success, the things that really need to change.
Stage 3. Implementing: What do you need to do to get there?
By applying a set of behavioural tasks carried out in real time, we will guide you in creating the best strategies and action plans for meaningful and sustainable progress.
The Key Benefits
Men’s Work is an exciting integrated process to support you in becoming the best version of your professional self.
- Taking more control over your life
- Feeling happier, inspired and more fulfilled
- Achieving practical and productive results
- Meaningful change in real time
- Practice and applying behavioural skills
- Gaining clarity of purpose and direction
The Men’s Work Group
The Men’s Work Group is a gathering of men who work in the Melbourne CBD. It’s a space with at least 150 years of collective professional and personal emotional wisdom and intelligence.
It’s an opportunity for men:
- To talk about their lives, relationships, work, family, purpose, direction and fulfilment.
- Discuss the relationship between work and how it impacts their life
- To understand the positive and negative aspects of stress
- To experience clarity of purpose, meaning and direction as they engage in their daily life.
- To be challenged to be the best version of themselves in every aspect of their lives
- To give and receive support in a group environment
The Men’s Work Group program is a facilitated, experiential and dynamic men’s group.
We invite you to engage in our Coaching and Group program and work alongside Paul Morris international coach and consultant with over 20 years experience.
Creative, perceptive, and collaborative, Paul’s priority is to empower and guide to where you want to be.
He understands that a vision and strategy for your success is imperative.
His central aim is for you to experience a deep sense of moving forward in your professional life with concrete results in a short time.
Check him out here
“The real voyage of discovery consists of not seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes” (Marcel Proust)