Life is too short to have a job you don’t enjoy
A large proportion of your life will be spent working and pursuing a career. It consumes a lot of time and energy so it’s important that it is a positive experience that contributes to your well-being.
Are you asking yourself some of these questions?
- What career should I pursue?
- Am I on the right career path?
- Do I want to do some post graduate study?
- How do I move forward in my chosen career?
- Am I using my skills effectively?
- How can I find a more fulfilling job?
- Can I communicate better with work colleagues?
If you’re frustrated, dissatisfied or overstressed at work it can have a major impact on
your performance, relationships, physical health and overall well-being and this can flow through to affect your loved ones. You may want to consider:
- Developing your current career further
- Reducing work stress
- Making a successful career change
- Creating a healthy work life balance
Achieve real career success and personal fulfilment.
Our MRC Coaching Program, Men’s Work will enable you to gain clarity on what motivates you at work, your transferable skills and when you function at your best.
Above all, you will gain control of your career development and direction.
Men’s Work will guide you to:
- Identify and recognise the skills and experience that you have
- Develop a better understanding of yourself, your personal needs, your strengths
- Structure a career plan for moving forward
- Make a smooth and satisfying career decision or change